Aussie Grill by Outback is the newest quick service concept in the Bloomin’ Brands organization. Aussie Grill is inspired by the adventurous spirit of Australia, our menu features bold, mouthwatering flavors. We stand out from the crowd by offering up new experiences and daring to provide different tastes. We have a great opportunity to be part of the management team of our US locations.
What does it take to be a General Manager (GM) for Aussie Grill by Outback?
- Have fun! -Fun is contagious, Aussie Grill is an adventure, for both our guests and our team.
- Be a leader - Coach and lead the entire team on all company policies & procedures (i.e. Ps & Bs, Code of Business Conduct, Recipe Standards, Safety, Sanitary, Maintenance, Regulatory and Security)
- Hospitality Ambassador - You set the stage for all hospitality behaviors, find ways to Make Every Guests’ Day better.
- Team Oriented - Be fully cross-trained in all positions both front and back of the house.
- Great communicator - There is a lot going on and the team will look to you for guidance
- Flexible - Must be available to work any combination of days, nights, weekends and holidays
- QSR Experience - Have at least 2 years of restaurant management experience, preferably quick service (QSR)
- Financial and Inventory management (P&L)
- Dependable, self-reliant and passionate about good food and exceptional customer service
The GM is the face of Aussie Grill in our communities and is key to delivering the Aussie Grill by Outback experience.
Why come work for us? Look at these Benefits & Perks:
You will automatically receive the following benefits & perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Stores are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Company-Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment & Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
You can choose to participate in the following benefits & perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Exclusive Team Member Discounts (travel, sporting events, theme parks, dining, cell phones, etc.)
- Supplemental Term Life and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Buy-Up Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Bloomin' Brands is not just a restaurant company - we’re a company of unique, founder-inspired restaurants. All our brands were founded by entrepreneurs who have a genuine passion for food and a desire to share hospitality with others.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "Aussie" to 25000 to apply!