At Aussie Grill by Outback, we ensure a brilliant experience with fantastic food at an amazing value, delivered with heartfelt hospitality. The Manager is an important part of the leadership team who can guarantee we will make our guests’ day better. Our goal for you, as a Manager, is to allow for celebrating oneness, individuality, and passionate people while making Aussie Grill a great place to work. With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front of house (FOH) & back of house (BOH) functions in our unique restaurant concept, including appearance, presentation, guest experience, and professional leadership, and direction to team members.
- Assists with staffing levels and determining which team members are assigned to each shift.
- Manages all team members to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Aussie Grill brand including, but not limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline, and termination as appropriate.
- Shares the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire Aussies to staff the restaurant.
- Champions development paths for all hourly team members so that they can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the roadmaps for our internal management promotions.
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing direction and guidance to team members.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeks the opportunity to build guest count while educating and empowering other team members to act in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent guest service and work examples.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire menu and preparation.
- Engages in community, catering, and market-related opportunities at the restaurant.
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- One (1) year previous experience in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills.
Benefits & Perks 101:
As a Manager with Aussie Grill, you will be part of an established and successful company , Bloomin Brands. Our company culture is geared toward customer service, innovation, and fun, and you will find plenty of support from all levels of the organization. We provide extensive training in all aspects of your restaurant, and also offer opportunities for continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
You will automatically receive:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Core Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Core Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance (STD & LTD)
- Adoption Assistance Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - All-inclusive time off program; the first-year award prorated based on hire date. Annual allotment increases based on years of service
- We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Meal Comp Program that can be used at any of our concepts, giving you a discount on meals
You can choose to participate in the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Term Life and Voluntary AD&D
- Buy-Up Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- MetLaw Legal Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan which includes a discretionary company match
- Team Member Discounts (dining, cell phones, electronics, flowers, sporting events, etc.)
Bloomin' Brands is not just a restaurant company - we’re a company of unique, founder-inspired restaurants. All of our brands were founded by entrepreneurs who have a genuine passion for food and a desire to share hospitality with others.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 49201_20230518