As a Managing Partner (Proprietor), you must be a fully functional expert in all processes and positions, front and back of the house, in addition to managing P&L cost centers. This is an extremely hands-on management position, and you will spend most of your time working directly with team members throughout the restaurant as well as interacting with guests.
Your specific duties as a Managing Partner will include:
- Managing all team members to maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the Aussie Grill brand (includes hiring, development, counseling, promotion and discipline and termination as appropriate)
- Maintaining all team member files and ensuring that all required documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensuring that your restaurant is optimally staffed and that team members are fully trained in all aspects of their current job
- Respond to complaints, with the goal of turning dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Developing initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts
- Ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and that presentation is up to Aussie Grill standards
- Adhering to company standards and service levels to increases sales and minimize costs
- Estimating food needs and placing orders within established guidelines
- Managing P&L for your individual restaurant.
- Enforcing safety and sanitary practices, maintenance and regulatory compliance for the entire restaurant and premises
- Ensuring that all operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion
- Overseeing all restaurant administrative requirements including cash handling, completion of guest liability, property, casualty, workers compensation reports, and governmental compliance
- Ensuring that Aussie Grills Principles and Beliefs are continually taught and practiced
- Providing active community involvement with a strong presence at events, clubs, and organizations by your restaurant and its team members
- Demonstrating high ethical standards at all times, adhering to standards laid out in the Company's Code of Ethics policy
As a Managing Partner (Proprietor), you must be dependable, self-reliant and passionate about food and providing heartfelt hospitality. It is vital that you combine a winning personality with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude. Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills are also important attributes for this role.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 2 years of general manager experience in a hospitality operation
- Must be able and willing to work in the front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Computer proficiency (particularly MS Office Suite and Outlook) preferred
- Experience with Point of Sale systems preferred
Benefits & Perks 101:
As a Managing Partner (Proprietor) with Aussie Grill, you will be part of an established and successful company , Bloomin Brands. Our company culture is geared toward customer service, innovation, and fun, and you will find plenty of support from all levels of the organization. We provide extensive training in all aspects of your restaurant, and also offer opportunities for continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
You will automatically receive:
- 5-year partner contract with performance bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Core Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Core Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance (STD & LTD)
- Adoption Assistance Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - All-inclusive time off program; the first-year award prorated based on hire date. Annual allotment increases based on years of service
- We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family and friends
- Meal Comp Program that can be used at any of our concepts, giving you a discount on meals
You can choose to participate in the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Term Life and Voluntary AD&D
- Buy-Up Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- MetLaw Legal Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan which includes a discretionary company match
- Team Member Discounts (dining, cell phones, electronics, flowers, sporting events, etc.)
Bloomin' Brands is not just a restaurant company - we’re a company of unique, founder-inspired restaurants. All of our brands were founded by entrepreneurs who have a genuine passion for food and a desire to share hospitality with others.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Text "Aussie" to 25000 to apply!